A Sales Career Opportunity with HIGH earning potential!
We are searching for a full-time Furnishings Sales Associate to become a member of our great Langford team.
Location: Langford, BC - Jacklin Road & Langford Parkway
We offer a competitive salary, PLUS Quarterly Bonuses, a Full Benefit Package and Ongoing Professional Training to help grow your career.
What we bring: Our company is born out of the passion to bring, fresh design concepts to Vancouver Island at affordable prices. We constantly seek to source products that bring together an eclectic mix of urban, yet rustic home styles for unique shopping experience.
- Above average Salary, Quarterly Bonuses and a Full Benefit Package
- Ongoing professional training to help grow your career
- Stable, fun, family like work culture - Open door policy throughout the entire company
- Plenty of special events like: Staff BBQ’s; Awesome Christmas Parties; Golf Tournaments; A huge Gala Awards Night and more
- Locally and family owned. We are a well-respected stable company with a stellar reputation
- Industry leader – Help market some of the most beautiful and fun products in the furnishings industry
- Safe working environment including robust Covid 19 Protocols
- We care! Besides our ongoing work with Habitat For Humanity, we also provide support to communities abroad who supply some of our great products
- Ongoing programs to reduce our carbon footprint
Casual, supportive environment:
“Big and stable company with casual working environment.”
“Great place to work. The other co-workers are friendly and helpful. Management is supportive and has an open door policy for any concerns. I was rewarded for my performance and always felt included and part of a team. - Highly recommend working there.”
“Most Enjoyable part: Working close with management you often feel like you are part of the decision making process. I feel respected & valued by my management and team.”
“I have worked here for few years now and found the team incredibly supportive in helping me build my career.”
What you bring to the Sales and Design Associate position:
- Sales experience and training
- Excellent speaking and written language skills
- Experience in furniture/home furnishings sales is an asset
- Basic math, data entry skills, telephone manner/presence
- A High school diploma / GED
- Experience or education in interior design or home decorating is an asset
What you’ll do as our newest Sales and Design Associate:
- Maximize personal and store sales through excellent customer service and creative sales skills
- Keep up-to-date on all merchandise and product knowledge in product categories throughout the store
- A positive, energetic and responsible individual who has a passion for sales and customer Service
- Team player that appreciates working within a sales team in a home furnishings retail environment
- Help customers determine how much product they need for their projects and do in home estimates
- Provide excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm towards the job and company to both fellow employees and external customers in all forms of communication
As a family run business we pride itself on having a great team of individuals that are able to flourish and grow in their roles within the company.
Treating each other as family is what makes us successful!
Find out for yourself – Easy Apply Today!