Job Title: Sales and Operations Supervisor
The Sales and Operations Supervisor is responsible for implementing and managing the day-to-day tasks for their team in accordance with the schedule; managing and monitoring the crew, adhering to company policy and safety programs.
Hours of Work / Commitment to Projects:
The incumbent of this position acknowledges the hours of work required for this position will vary and be irregular to meet the requirements and expectations of this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact with our customers, clients, drivers and colleagues.
- Build and maintain a solid customer base.
- Visits to jobsites to assess access and communicate information to customer and our order desk.
- Promote and maintain a team environment
- Supervise day-to-day operations
- Conduct daily inspections of trucks / equipment
- Promote operations and safety standards
- Assist in Quality Control activities.
- Contribute to cost controls.
- Assisting in recommendations for workforce planning, scheduling, hiring, training, development, work allocation, conflict resolution, performance evaluations and discipline.
- Assist in purchasing and inventory management.
- Assist in incident investigations and ensure proper documentation and reporting.
- Support and assist personnel in achieving timely and efficient production.
- Stay up to date on knowledge of concrete and the concrete industry.
Skills and Attributes:
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Planning and organizing
- Safety and Security
- Adaptability .
- Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree in business considered as asset.
- Demonstrate advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 2 years + experience as a supervisor and/or concrete sales position or related field preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Driving to various locations within Victoria, Westshore and Sooke.
- Exposure to changing weather conditions and elements.
- Competitive wages based on skill & experience.
- Overtime is paid as per Employment Standards.
- Safety gear & boot allowance ($150 per year)
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- RRSP matching
- Life insurance
We are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and health work environment through the implementation of a comprehensive health and safety program.
We thank you for your interest in applying. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.